Saturday 10 May 2014

Digital Imagery

My objects are separated from any background or any human interaction but with my digital images I decided to put them back in their origonal settings.



I had wanted to change this particular image to make the words clearer and put it in my own handwriting but in the end i didnt get the time.




I don't usually go into depth about my objects meanings when they ask but this particular image is the only one that has two seperate memories attached. The "belly up" refers to things going belly up when I burnt milk at work on the gas ovens someone just said ah well that went belly up. The forest in the background is just outside where I work and it was where I was standing when I got the phonecall from my Mam saying that the house had went on fire. Things had well and truly gone belly up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment